Feedback attack. The attacker deliberately amplifies his own pain and rains it down on all who stand before him. Due to the risk of self-injury involved in this attack, it is quite difficult to master and not widely used. Once mastered, however, Vengeance is a brutally effective ability.
- Element: Mental
- Range: 1-3 Spaces
- Cost (TRPG 2 and TRPG: SoG): 5 Psy Points, (TPA 2): 8 Psy Points
- Damage / Healing: Psy Defense + Vengeance Level
- Status Effect: Caster's Health increases, if caster is wounded
- In Telepath RPG 2, you normally learn this ability when you get your Feedback to level 5, when Feedback changes into Vengeance.
- In Telepath RPG: Servants of God, the ability normally becomes available when your Feedback is level 3, for 1000 gold.
- However, there is a glitch in both TRPG 2 and TRPG: SoG where a player can learn Vengeance by simply putting enough points to Psy Defense and there is no need to raise Feedback's level at all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.