The Mentalist is the least offensively-inclined of the "psy fighter" classes: mind blast is her only direct-damage attack. However, the Mentalist is highly useful for her ability to telekinetically manipulate objects on the battlefield at a distance, pushing characters into water or lava and moving objects around as needed. She can fly for a turn through the use of Levitate, and can bring a flying enemy crashing to the ground with Gravity Spike.
Mentalists rely on psychokinetic shields for their defense, and do not wear heavy armors.
- Mind Blast- Basic mental attack. Always hits.
- Kinetic Gust- Push the target away from you
- Kinetic Pull- Pull the target toward you.
- Gravity Spike- Flyer crashes to earth, is Heavy for a turn.
- Levitate- Fly for the rest of the turn.
- Feedback- Return damage to the enemy. Always hits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.