When visiting the library of Ravinale, you're able to open to random pages exclaiming:
- "They who doubt; they who disbelieve; they who would peer into the hearts of men; they are all the enemies of Yawah. Yawah, great and merciful: strike down our enemies and deliver to us the promise of Your Kingdom!"
- "In the name of Yawah the beneficent, the merciful. Praise be to Yawah, Lord of all the World, master of the Day of Judgment, to You alone we worship, from You alone do we seek aid. Bless us with your mercy Yawah, that we may be deemed suitable beneath the eye of your Judgment."
- "Let Him have dominion from sea to sea, from the shore to the ends of the earth. May those who dwell in the wilderness kneel before Him, and His enemies lick the dust. Blessed be Yawah, bringer of the harvest and hope for all of mankind. Blessed be Yawah, who alone does wondrous things!"
- "As for the disbelievers, it is all one for them: they disbelieve in spite of all warnings. Yawah has sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom after death."
- "Yawah reigns forever, He has established his throne for judgment. All kings will come and prostrate themselves before Him in worship. All the ends of the Earth will remember and turn to Yawah, and all the families of the nations will bow down before Him, for dominion of the heavens and earth belongs to Yawah alone."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.