- This feature has been moved to Admin Dashboard on the Unified Community Platform (UCP).
See this page for more information on the new platform.
Features are listed with a description and an on/off switch. All users can see Wiki Features, but only admins can toggle the switch.
Wiki Features has two different areas: Features and Labs.
Features are optional features for your community that are no longer being actively developed and are stable.
- Polls — votes are registered under either username or IP address
- Blogs — articles written by individual users that can be commented on and organized into a listing
- Article Comments — allows readers to post comments at the bottom of wiki articles
- Message Wall — replaces User talk pages with Message Walls
- Europa Infobox Theme — infoboxes will follow the wiki's colors set in Theme Designer (this set of CSS defaults can be identified using the .pi-europa selector)
- Require all contributors to log in — logged-out (anonymous) users cannot edit wiki pages or interact with social features (Comments, Forum,Message Wall/Talk pages and Discussions) (Note: If this option does not appear, then all contributors are already required to log in. Please contact Fandom if you wish to change the setting in this case.)
Labs are optional features that are currently within beta testing and are still under development. These features may not have been launched sitewide yet. You'll see how many communities have each feature activated and will be able to send feedback about your experience with the feature. Note that some labs are hidden from the page so you are going to have to contact Fandom staff before it can be enabled on your wiki.
- New image galleries — only affects Slideshows, Image galleries, and Galleries with both images and videos; requires source editing for creation and modification
- Chat — community chat and private messaging