Engineers are lightly-armored human units with oversized wrenches and aviator goggles. Although they are outclassed by every other melee unit in terms of hand-to-hand combat, engineers have the unique ability to build bridges and barricades. They also have the unique ability to lay explosive charges that burst through destructible battlefield objects like a sledgehammer through Lego blocks.
- Wrench- Basic wrench attack.
- Build Wood Bridge- Place a wooden bridge; no build limit per turn.
- Build Stone Bridge- Place a stone bridge; no build limit per turn.
- Build Wood Barricade- Place a wooden barricade. Doesn't end the turn.
- Build Spiked Barricade- Place a spiky barricade. Doesn't end the turn.
- Place Charges- Place high explosives. Doesn't end the turn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.